Dental Cleanings in Aldie
Thorough Examination & X-Rays
There are many steps you can take towards achieving and maintaining complete oral health. Brushing and flossing are two ways you can keep your teeth and mouth in excellent condition. You should also visit your South Riding dentist for bi-annual cleanings and examinations as an effective form of preventative dentistry.
Our preventative appointments may include:
- A thorough cleaning of your teeth and gums.
- A set of X-Rays to look into the roots of your teeth for cavities.
- A complete examination to determine if there are cavities or other issues.
At Stone Ridge Family Dentistry, we have discovered that many dental issues are preventable if they are spotted early on. Visiting the dentist twice a year for your preventative appointments will likely prove to be a worthwhile investment. To learn more about the benefits of regular cleanings and exams, call us now at (703) 327-0190.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Complimentary Implant Consultation Available
- Utilizing State Of The Art Technology For Treatments