Our Dental Services
Dedicated to Complete Oral Health
Are you looking for a new South Riding dentist who can provide you and your family with the level of care you deserve? You have come to the right place, because at Stone Ridge Family Dentistry, we are committed to providing excellent dental services and patient care.
You can rely on us for these dental services:
- Cleaning, exams, and X-Rays: A large part of dental care is preventative, which means visiting the dentist twice a year for cleaning, examinations, and X-Rays. We can determine if you have cavities or developing issues.
- Emergency dentistry: It is impossible to predict when you will have any type of dental emergency, which is why our dentists are available to provide you with after-hours care. We can help you if you have suffered an injury or are in severe pain.
- Dental implants: Are you missing teeth? You may benefit from dental implants, which are a form of permanent teeth replacements. We offer free implant consultations to determine if you are an implant candidate.
- Pediatric dentistry: In addition to serving the dental needs of adults, we are highly experienced in treating the dental needs of children. You can rely on our dentists to be thorough and caring towards your children.
- Teeth whitening: Have your teeth become stained or discolored over time? We have a proven teeth whitening method which can help you achieve a whiter smile.
- Invisalign: One of the orthodontic treatment options we offer is Invisalign, which is like metal braces, except that it is nearly invisible and can be removed.
- Free second opinion: If you have received a quote or opinion from another dentist, we can provide you with a free second opinion by examining your teeth and mouth to determine the treatment you need.
To learn more about our South Riding dental services or to make an appointment for a consultation, give us a call at (571) 348-0207 !
What Sets Us Apart?
- Convenient Hours
- Accepts Most Insurances
- Complimentary Implant Consultation Available
- Utilizing State Of The Art Technology For Treatments